Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lets Get Healthy!

It is soooo not as easy as it sounds! First of all I LOVE food, all food. I love BAD food. I read all these blogs and how regimented the girls are about their eating habits  and it blows me away! Anywho, I have been working on losing weight and getting healthy for some years now and as most people I take two steps forward and 3 giant leaps back. On the bright side I haven't gained weight! I am kind of stuck.  I have to grab my self control and determination by the reigns and get to doing. (if you only knew how many times I have said this) 

I ordered Turbo Fire!



I cant wait to get started! 


Here is my plan:

Morning will be run/jog/walk (in my Vibram Five Fingers no doubt) and Yoga/Meditation! Then Turbo Fire in the evening. Now, if this proves to be too much I will drop the run/jog/run and just do my Yoga.


Ill start posting my meals and recipes when I get them planned.  I am so ADD!




Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching.
-Satchel Paige

2 comments:

  1. Love the toe shoes! A guy at work wears them constantly and swears by them.

    ReplyDelete