Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Recap

I missed blogging over the past few days so Ill try to remember everything that I did.

Got up early Thursday morning drank me some NO Explode and grabbed my gear for my run.........ok.................my walk/jog/run. :) Yes that is pepper foam you see. I refuse to run with out it.




My time........yeah, needs work. The bright side, I got up and got out!


I didn't get to do my Ashtanga Yoga and to be honest I cant remember why.  But I did go to the store to pick up some things for supper and boy did I score! Check this out!


Oh yeah! Good Good Good!

Friday morning I got up and did my OM Yoga and Meditation. It is a great way to start off the day! (for me)

   

Then we went to our friends house for supper, drinks, and a movie. We had so much fun but I did NOT feel good Saturday morning. I headed to my eldest daughters house to watch my sweet sweet Grandchildren. They call me Yia Yia. (Greek)  I always let my 3 year old granddaughter take her very own pictures. Here are some of them.
















To include Yia Yia's hiney! 












Sunday and Monday I only did the essentials due to female problems! I wont get into details unless someone asks. Now, I am trying to square away my daily goal list from earlier today.  I think I will start ending my posts with a random hippy quote..........let me know what you think.

"I do my thing, and you do your thing. I am not tin this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you, and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful."
Frederick E. Perl 

1 comment: